GM Barcelona Make sure Dembele and Coutinho Slightly Join Again

GM Barcelona Make sure Dembele and Coutinho Slightly Join Again

Barcelona a step away will complete the transfer of Philippe Coutinho and Ousmane Dembele, according to General Manager of Blaugrana, Pep Segura.

Catalan giants make Coutinho and Dembele their main target to fill the vacancy left by Neymar, after the Brazilian star moved to PSG with a transfer value of 222 million Euros.

Last week Liverpool still firmly on their stand did not sell Coutinho even though the Brazilian star has officially submitted a transfer to the Reds. Liverpool have also rejected two Barcelona bids for Coutinho – the latter reportedly 100 million Euros.

However, after losing 2-0 (aggregate 5-1) against Real Madrid in Super Copa Spain on Thursday (17/8), Segura claim duo their target is getting closer to Camp Nou.

To RAC1 after the Spanish Super Cup he said: “Coutinho and Dembele are close, we hope they will wear Barcelona jersey,” quoted from goal.com (17/8).

While to TV3 Segura later said: “Until the deal is closed I can not say anything. We know we have to help the team and strengthen it and that’s what we do, ”

From Spanish media reports Monday (14/8), Barcelona has approved the transfer fee of star Borussia Dortmund, Dembele. During this price issue continues to be a bottleneck because Dortmund also did not want to remove the young star.

The Blaugrana will start La Liga 2017-18 season against Real Betis on Sunday night or Monday (21/8) early morning GMT at Camp Nou. (Source: goal.com)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *